« Read all News
| ||Server 3.0.0-beta26 Reintroduces Web Server List
by Florence on Jul 29, 2010
this is the announcement for the next TeamSpeak 3 Open Beta release, named 3.0.0-beta26. To use the new features like Web Server List and also the country code display on clients you will require a 3.0.0-beta23 client, which will be released shortly.
Here is the list of changes:
=== Server Release 3.0.0-beta26 29 Jul 2010
+ introduced webserverlist
+ added servergroupcopy and channelgroupcopy commands (check docu for details)
+ server welcome messages are now allowed to be multi-line
+ windows uses now a trayicon, use commandline parameter "open_win_console=1"
if you want to open an console window
+ query command serverlist got new optional parameter "-onlyoffline" which
shows only virtualservers which are not running (check docu for details)
+ added client property CLIENT_COUNTRY, contains country code for the client
which is extracted from the used ip
+ added support for whisper to servergroups, channelgroups, channelcommander
+ clientlist shows CLIENT_IS_CHANNELCOMMANDER (with option -voice)
+ clientinfo shows CLIENT_IP (you need the b_client_remoteaddress_view permission for that)
- unsubscribe client from channel on clientmove if client does not got the
- fixed clientdblist and "-count" showing always zero
- fixed bug with reserved slots that could allow admins that did not have the
privilege to modify the max slot count to let more clients onto their server
than specified in the max slot count setting.
- fixed bug where auto pruned clients could lead to a critical
- fixed plugincommand where we used the channel subscriber list instead
of real client members only.
- fixed that antiflood options needed an virtualserver restart to take affect
! query command "use" wont start a virtualserver in virtualmode anymore without
given optional parameter "-virtual"
! interval client pruning disabled