« Read all News
| ||Server 3.0.0-beta29 Available
by Florence on Sep 29, 2010
We are happy to announce the release of a new server build with version 3.0.0-beta29. This version introduces several new features and performance optimizations. Encryption of voice packets (that was previously always on) is now a configurable option and is off by default. Disabling encryption is especially useful for big servers as it cuts down on CPU usage. Voice data encryption is configurable on a server basis or on a per channel basis.
Here's the full list of changes:
Drop us a line in our Community Forums if you have bugs to report. Thank you!
=== Server Release 3.0.0-beta29 29 Sep 2010
! Voice packets are now not transfered encrypted by default. Added options to configure this behavior on virtual server or per channel level. Clients of versions beta29 and earlier will not be able to communicate with new clients.
! removed permission i_client_kick_power and i_client_needed_kick_power
! certain log messages, like query and accounting wont go anymore to the database
! serverquery sends between the ts3 prompt also a new welcome message
! token functions renamed to privilegekey (privilegekeyadd, privilegekeydelete, privilegekeyuse, privilegekeylist) old function names are still working but will be removed.
+ added permissions i_client_kick_from_server_power, i_client_needed_kick_from_server_power, i_client_kick__from_channel_power, i_client_needed_kick_from_channel_power
+ added permissions b_channel_modify_make_codec_encrypted, b_virtualserver_modify_codec_encryption_mode
+ client kick from channel wont check for i_client_needed_move_power / i_client_move_power
- fixed clientIDCache issues
- property "instance_uptime" is now in seconds since 1970
- fixed removing an offline client from channelgroup wont be logged
- fixed issues with serversnapshotdeploy and using invalid filepaths
- fixed issues with serversnapshotdeploy and writing zero database entries
- fixed issues with serversnapshotdeploy where a failed deploy left invalid data
- fixed users are shown in weblist, even when a server with reserved slots is empty
- TeamSpeak Team